Multi-Faceted End For Turb-O-Webs™.
- The multi-faceted end blends perfectly with the Turb-O-Web system of standardized truss webs.
- It provides the quickest cutting method for producing Turb-O-Webs. This is because these ends are saw-cut and do not involve the use of moulders which are slow, expensive to maintain and can cause excessive break-out.
- The special multi-faceted shape most closely approximates a semi-circle while maintaining web length.
- The special multi-faceted shape helps overcome accumulated errors which can occur in a long series of webs.
- The shape most closely approximates a semi-circle and so works over a wide range of angles in truss joints.
- Turb-O-Webs cut with the multi-faceted cut are compatible with conventional angle cut webs in the same truss, and even in the same joint.
Contact Turboweb Australia for more information on the benefits and use of pre-cut Turb-O-Webs.
Turboweb Australia Pty Ltd.
PO Box 442
Swansea NSW 2281
0418 488 935
Pre-Cut Turb-O-Webs are manufactured using the Patented Multi-Faceted End.
Patent in Australia No. 2004202948, MULTI-FACETED END FOR ROOF TRUSS WEB.
Patent in Australia No. 2004216626, METHOD OF CUTTING SEGMENTED-END TRUSS WEB
Icons from flaticon.com
© 2017 All Rights Reserved Turboweb Australia Pty Ltd.